Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Man In The Ceilling

Hello, the first thing I noticed was the man in the ceiling. The hole in the ceilling is his peep hole where he watches all of us during class. There are many holes in the ceilings throughout the school, and he moves around in the ceiling. You can see him in these various holes, sometimes in the hallways during transition if you look. I think I'm the only one who notices the man who lives in the ceiling. Even when I tell my friends to look, he fades into the darkness too quick, too quick for anyone to see him. I wonder what the man in the ceiling wants from us. What is he watching for? why are his eyes so red? is it because he is so accustomed to the dark? The man in the ceiling is a man of mystery. He could be dangerous or a protector. Only time could tell who this man in the ceiling is.

I haven't seen the man in the ceiling for two months. It was my first time today in my homeroom Writer's Craft. I wonder if he remembers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment